Thursday, April 29, 2010

Almost there...

Yeah, it's been a very long time since the news that CelestiaLuna was offline for some days. It's online now, but the drawback was that players had to register a new account and create new characters. I did the same as them, and there, I had to start from scratch all over again.

Well, that was a very long time ago. Now, my main character, my female Phalanx (yep, I chose my characters to go to the same class as it had been before the wipeout), is almost reaching the point where she can become a Paladin (two levels to go... ^^).

Then, there's my Assassin, which I found it good to use, because of dagger attacks which would put illness to enemies (bleed, paralysis, etc.). Her defense is weak, though... T_T

As for my ranger character, I originally planned to become a Ranger, but I decided to make her a Treasure Hunter because of the AOE skills (Hunter Blast & Hunter Smoke FTW!), as well as Extortion (buff which would increase item drop, but with long cooldown).

My concern right now is hunting for Rune Carving stuff in order to craft lvl 100+ items, crafting lvl 95 light armor sets for both my TH & Assassin, and even hunting lvl 90+ weapons with good stats (I would craft these again if the drops are not good -.-)

Anyways, that's enough ranting... Gotta eat breakfast now. Yum yum... *burp*

No comments: