Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Back to both Ether & Nevareth once again

Since I was able to buy iCoins again for my Lineage 2 load last Thursaday, I was able to dust off my characters in Aria after being in hiatus for more than 2 months. By the time I checked what happened to my clan, HeavensOracle, I noticed that the clan had undergone several changes, like Massacres a.k.a. DeMucci being the new clan leader, as well as some members leaving the clan and being replaced by new ones. Good thing I was able to ask him to recruit my Silver Ranger back into the clan, although she’s currently listed now in the 1st order, OrderofHell, unlike my Soul Breaker which was included in the 2nd order, OrderofHeaven.

As for my Paladin, which I haven’t leveled – up for months due to lack of time & potions, my prince had asked me to leave HO so that I could transfer to his current clan, ShadowAngels. But unfortunately, I have to wait for at least a day so that I will be able to join SA, and I’m really disappointed that he decided to sell off his promised gifts for me: the CI Nightmare Heavy Armor Set as well as the CI Dark Legion’s Edge, just because he thought I’m going to quit! How stupid of me! I just wished I could use L2 during vacation, but the PCs there in my parents’ place suck… T_T

About my Force Shielder in Cabal, I couldn’t level it up right now since I only have 1 hour to use the Internet (and I knew my Wizard friend would become so happily air headed to kick my butt with his spells again!), so I decided to use my Force Blader in the meantime. But don’t worry, I’ll still be able to use my FS if I have spare time, since I wanted my friends there to add my FB to their friends list so that I could PM them even though I’m using a different character. I still not in the mood to use my Force Archer since I found out that FAs are like Wizards, for they have low HP like them… :(

Indeed, being strictly controlled by my relatives really sucks, but I have no choice but to follow them, or else I’m dead! Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! T_T

No comments: