Sunday, June 7, 2009

Back to my old life *sigh*…

So here I am now, back to my place in Pasig City. I need to prepare myself for my upcoming 4th year high school life, since classes will start on June 8. Oh well, this means I’ll suffer again the difficulties of a high school student, like lots of assignments, seatworks, and the like; strict teachers who comment every now and then about our attitude; intensive reviewing during quizzes, long tests & periodical exams; etc.

And since I need to focus on my priorities, I’ll be having limited time playing online games again. Because of that, I don’t know if I’ll be able to enjoy the good old days of my Nevareth journeys in Cabal again, or going back to my Etherian adventures in Lineage 2 (I stopped playing there during my summer vacation since the PCs there were not fit for that… >_<) and meet my beloved Kamael prince once more, or having to dust off my characters in Rohan. But anyway, I’ll try to make most of my short time.

And since I have one more year to go before I’ll graduate from high school, more challenges await me as preparation for college life, including NCAE, applying for universities, entrance exams, etc.

I still don’t know if I’ll be able to go over these things, but I hope I’ll overcome them. So wish me luck… Jaa – ne! ^^

No comments: