Sunday, May 31, 2009

Going back to Manila in a few days...

I'll be traveling back to Manila togther with my older sis this coming Tuesday, since school starts for me on June 8. Throughout my vacation, a lot of things have happened, especially when I enjoyed playing Cabal. And believe me, my Force Shielder, Crestfallen, had been evolved lately, from being a lowly, inexperienced soldier, now she's a battle - scared templar who knows how to defend herself and others if necessary.

After 2 months of questing, grinding & leveling - up, Crestfallen was now at lvl 70+, currently wearing the Shadow Titanium Armorset for FS and wielding a Shadow Titanium Blade, as well as an Aqua Crystal for her Astral Shield. A friend of mine in - game suggested that I should reach lvl 75 so that we'll both have fun leveling & grinding in Ruina Station, but I'm afraid that I will not make it, although I will try to reach that level.

Since I'll focus on my priorities, I might not able to play Cabal again as always, so I'll let my friend pilot my FS in the meantime. If I have spare time after my schoolwork, I might log in and play.

Well, that's all for now. Jaa - ne! ^^

No comments: