Sunday, May 17, 2009

"Fail to download server information..." blah blah blah...

I'm currently afraid that the plans that I supposed to accomplish would instead go into a standstill because the Cabal launcher in one of the PCs I've used had suffered the so-called "Fail to download server information. Please restart launcher." error. This is the second day that I held off playing the game because of it. A while ago, I visited the E-Games forum and browsed for for a solution, but unfortunately, it didn't work as expected.

My Force Shielder is currently at lvl 62 now, and I need 3 more levels so that I could gain access to Fort Ruina. I'm also planning to buy a Shadow Titanium Armorset for my FS, as well as a ST blade & Aqua Crystal for her Astral Shield. I also need 7 more levels in order to equip the Epaulette of Fighter +5, as well as to save alz in order to buy the A. Expert skill Storm Crush, one of the best skills for a FS.

I hope I'll accomplish them ASAP, at least before I go back to Manila in a few weeks' time. Wish me luck... ^^

No comments: