Saturday, May 9, 2009

GlobeLines connection glitch = getting pissed off

Up to now, I’m still frustrated due to the recent GlobeLines broadband connection glitch in both Visayas & Mindanao areas. The problem was that there was connection, but after a short while, it got cut off. Even the connection itself became so slow. Right now, we’re suffering from temporary connection loss. Grrrr… I hate it when it happens… >_<

Due to that strange phenomenon, I couldn’t concentrate on leveling my Cabal Force Shielder, for while I’m currently hunting Perytons in Port Lux for Hidden Helper messages, the servers got lagged after a short while and I got disconnected. Even my younger bro was pissed off by it, especially while his Force Archer was in quest mode, and even when he’s grinding her skills while gradually killing the Dire Boar King, since there was an event going on in the game wherein the aforementioned Dire Boar King & Crag Turtle King will be spawned randomly in different areas.

I know I shouldn’t lose hope, but I’m afraid that if this problem still ensues, I would no longer have fun, especially when one of my guildmates, a male Wizard, would always beat me whenever we’re dueling. I even held off joining the Nation Wars due to it.

But anyway, I have plans that I must accomplish ASAP, like buying Epaulette of Fighter, either +4 or +5, for my FS so that her sword skills would get more damage, and even learning both Shield Harden and Blade of Judgment once her skill rank reaches dual A. Expert. I would even buy an Epaulette of Guardian +6 as well, since the leader of my current guild would soon celebrate his birthday this coming May 11.

That’s enough complaining for now… I’ll tell you more once everything’s ok… ^^

EDIT: The internet connection’s ok now… ^^

No comments: