Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Too late for coming back

I had mentioned in one of my previous posts that I decided to leave my Lineage 2 SEA characters in indefinite hiatus because I couldn't afford to update to the Final Gracia patch due to intense system requirements and that it'll eat up a lot of hard drive disk space. I was hoping that I'll come back once I upgrade my PC or at least buy a new one with compatible specs for the game, and that I may enjoy the adventures in Ether again.
 

Until I checked out Alcarcalimo's blog and saw this.

It's stated there that i AM Interactive decided to shut down its operation on both L2 and Exteel due to termination of its contract with NCSoft. And since it already happened, I realized that it's already too late for coming back. *Sobs*

 

I will miss my Paladin, my Silver Ranger, my Soul Breaker, and all my other characters who became part of my journey in Ether. I still had my fanfics about my Paladin with his Doombringer lover, and I was hoping to rekindle my interest in L2 so that I could come up with new stories for my other avatars, but I guess the flame went dead already.

Good thing I still had some screenshots, though. Here are some of them:







My Paladin (back at the Heaven's Oracle days)





My Paladin and her Doombringer lover (main characters in my L2 stories)






 

My Soul Breaker (also from the HO days)






My Silver Ranger







My Artisan (I just wish she would be a Warsmith)







My Dark Elf Wizard (future Spellhowler)

 

Well, that's all I could have for my L2 memories. I will always remember those days.


Ciao! ^^