Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Monochrome - Blue Sky

I hate to admit, but I'm starting to like Vocaloid music, because of so songs which were interesting and the voices which were pleasing to my ears. My favorites are Magnet (sung by Megurine Luka and Hatsune Miku) and Dark Alice (also sung by Miku).

And now, I'm talking about my current favorite, Monochrome - Blue Sky, also sung by Miku. The reason why I love this song is because of the fast upbeat tempo and lyrics. Miku's voice does breat in singing the song.

Here's the original music video of the song:




 And here's the fan made video, sung and interpreted by Spark Enjel:



By the way, Spark Enjel is an UTAUloid created by none other than Felicia-Val, who also brought Hoshine Stella to life. You can check out more about their songs there:

Hoshine Stella blog 

Hope you enjoy the videos and unleash the Vocaloid/UTAU fan within you! ^^




No comments: