Thursday, November 11, 2010

Craving for more

I just wish I could go back to play online games again but before, but because of me having limited Internet time right now, I had no choice but to be in hiatus mode. But still, I just sure hope I'll go back to playing Cabal or Runes of Magic, or rather, go back to my good ol' Ragnarok days, since my older sis came back to playing the game. If not, I'll just continue to satiate my curiosity for new online games that would soon be competing in the online gaming market.

Speaking of curiosity, here are some of the new online games that I suggest you try out:

Card Monster Hero - homepage

It's currently in closed beta phase for the global server of this game, but still, try it out if you like the playing card format: cards are used to summon minions or mercenaries, use skills, and even as materials to create new items.

 

Aika Global - homepage

If PVP and castles war are your thing, then this game's for you, for it has castle wars and even a full - scale 1000 vs 1000 nation war. Plus, if you want to have a companion for your adventures, then you must get a Pran, which evolves and grows stronger as it levels up, and it even has its own inventory, skills and equipment.





Mission Against Terror - homepage 

If you want an MMOFPS with a twist, then check this out, for it has some nifty cool features, like dancing to replenish lost HD during battle; polymorph grenades for transforming enemies into animals when they get hit; voice chat for easier communication to teammates; and even a "mummy mode", in which you'll end up becoming a bandaged zombie if you get bitten by one.




Rappelz Online Philippines - homepage


I know it's like the usual MMORPG, but it manages to boast itself to be different through its pet system: pets will be undergo a three-stage evolution process until it becomes an adult, with unique classes, skills and equipment . Plus, its character customization system is almost like Perfect World, but on a bit smaller scale.

 












Oh, and here's another game you might be curious about: With Your Destiny Global. But I would rather not talk about it, since I found out that it was actually the global version of Supreme Destiny, which was once published by IP e-Games but unfortunately ended up biting the dust after quite some time.


So there you have it, I'm back from the hiatus of discussing online games, and I might come up with more blog posts about once I find more updates and interesting info about the online gaming market.


That's all for now! Signing off... ^^

No comments: