Thursday, March 17, 2011

GC: Zero's 2nd job released to Korean servers

I'm sure NAGC players finally got a treat on Zero by the time I posted this.

Remember the post about Zero's 2nd job? (Look up here if you haven't) Well, today, the Craver was finally released for all Korean Grand Chase players to try out.

Craver loading screen in kGC
Teaser video (not mine):



Skill test video (also not mine):



I had watched the video before, and I admit, Zero indeed looks bad-ass in that outfit. As for skills, my most favorites so far are Reflector (long-range attackers will receive the damage intended for Zero during its duration, like Lire for example) and Amid (Zero's eye glows a bright green as he was surrounded in a dark aura).


I'm glad that his attack skills had improved a bit on his 2nd job. I hope it will be polished on his last 2 jobs... ^^


Can't wait for Dio to come in GC PH! :D


That's all for now! Ciao!

EDIT: Added the skill test video in case you want to look at a better picture of his skills... ^^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So Long... And now KOG will release Job3rd ._. I hope in indo will fast too

Unknown said...

litemoor@gmail.com

Are u playing elsword too?

My FB : Orange Jeruk