Thursday, September 1, 2011

Limited options... DAMN!

Hey there peeps, welcome to another delayed post for this blog. While I'm still not in the mood to post out any game or anime updates just yet, I need to let out some of my thoughts out of my system.


I'm still in a break from playing MMORPGs because I need to take care of my PC, though I have plans of coming back for more. Unfortunately, as the post title says, my options are limited.


I still miss playing Cabal Online. It's been months since the last time I played it during my Bacolod trips, and with the latest update entitled "Episode VI - Legacy of Darkness", that alone made me itch to come back for more. About Ragnarok Online? Well, I'm already bored so I decided to quit. I also miss playing Runes of Magic, but sadly, the Philippines servers had already been shut down. 


About new games to try out? Well, sadly, none of the newcomers piqued my interests anymore, though I have one game in mind: Battle of Immortals. I became interested in that game because of its features, including its unique Introduction ID system, as well as its own set of classes, the Soul Gear System, and Zodiac pets, too.


Curious about BoI? Here's the trailer:




Battle of the Immortals is published by Cubizone Philippines. You can check out the game's official website here.


Damn, and I still can't over the Higurashi scare, esp. with yandere girls that may look sweet but are capable of killing you in a heartbeat, as well as zombie tags. ><


And that's a wrap, for now. See you later, doodz... :D

No comments: