Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Something to cheer me up for the meantime

Right now, I'm currently in the severe state of depression right now because of my mistakes that made my mom so mad at me that she would hit the roof. Because of that, I held off playing CelestiaLuna because I'm not in the mood to level up my characters there right now... :(

So I decided to start watching Bakugan: New Vestroia through the Internet. I'm starting to like the plot: Peace at new Vestroia at the start, but then alien ships came over and captured all monsters there, enslaving them and treating them like helpless animals just for entertainment. That's where Dan and Marucho come in, meet Mira (leader of the Resistance), together with Ace and Baron, reunite with Shun (who had his hair cut short), and help them free the Bakugan from the Vestials' slavery. Believe me, obstacles also came in the way, including the Vexos (team of the Vestials' best Brawlers), and even the prince who was acting like a spoiled brat (having a collection of the first season's main protagonists' Bakugan turned into statues, excluding Drago, is one proof).

So far, I had just finished watching episodes 1-16. Too bad I couldn't watch episode 4 due to copyright protection... T_T

So, enough ranting for now... Gotta continue watching the rest of the series now. Jaa - ne! ^^

No comments: