Thursday, January 20, 2011

GC: Another new character? O_O

Ok, I just checked the latest posts at the Grandchase. info blog, and this caught my attention:

There will be another character to be released in the Korean servers of GC, and this time, it's another female character.


News can be found here (for the English speakers), and here (for those who can understand Korean, although using Google translate is a good choice... ^^;).




Well, I'm glad that this new character is not another sword wielder (seriously, most of the GC characters are sword wielders.) Judging from her appearance, I could say that she's a demon, possibly from a royal bloodline.


But still, I'm confused with the weapon she's wielding, and just like most of the players, I hope she's not an AP-user (like Dio and Zero), otherwise it would be boring.


Will be posting more info once the new character is finally out.


That's all! Sayonara! ^^

No comments: