Thursday, January 27, 2011

GC: New character - Ley the Summoner

I had mentioned before that there will be a new character for Grand Chase (check it here if you haven't seen it yet). Right now, that's when I'll tell you more about it. 

Her name is Ley (name may change once she will be released in other servers), and her first job class is known as Summoner.

Summoner loading screen in kGC


 Skill Test Video (not mine):



Dungeon Run (also not mine):





Yep, she's a magic user like Arme, except that her attacks compose mainly of summoning dark orbs, especially her skills. And yes, she can levitate and teleport. What interests me though, is her ability to summon a dragon - like creature (reminds me much of Selion, in my opinion), and even a butler! *cough - HayatenoGotoku - cough*


Too bad she's an AP-user, though (like Dio and Zero), and her skills seemed to be way too overpowered. I'm still curious with the claw-like weapon she's wielding (different from Dio's demonic claw). I wonder what's the name. 

But still, she packs quite a punch, especially with her creature and the butler.

That's all for now! Adios, amigos! ^^

EDIT: Changed the video size to fit into my post, and I also added the dungeon run videos... ^^

No comments: