Friday, January 14, 2011

Tomorrow will be my great day!

Tomorrow will be my 18th birthday, and so, I have a list of things to do on my trip to Bacolod:

- Play Cabal (either level-up or skill-grind my Force Shielder, OR dust off either my Force Archer or Force Blader)
- Continue watching Pokemon Advance Battle (on the 'net, that is)
- Watch Kuroshitsuji / Black Butler ep. 3 (I missed it due to my late grandma's birthday)
- Buy GAME! magazine (both the December and January issues... ^^)
- Purchase "The 39 Clues" (either Book 6, Book 7 or the Big Black Book of Buried Secrets) OR The Hunger Games Trilogy (the paperback boxed set)
- Pig out! ^^

These are just some of the things I will definitely do, but the plan may change depending on the schedule and important stuff to do.

Anyway, that's all for now... Bye! :D

No comments: