Friday, March 30, 2012

101 Ways to Leave a Game Show: more than just a casual exit

This show had been premiered in AXN last Wednesday, and I was so hyped about it that I couldn't resist the urge to post it here. From the creators of Wipeout comes this show, surely to knock your socks off.


The game show's logo
101 Ways to Leave a Game Show is an entertainment series that began last June 21, 2011 by ABC, catering to the US viewers. It was shown to all Filipino watchers by Sony Entertainment Company (owner of AXN).


The wacky host, Jeff Sutphen
The mechanics of the game is simple: answer the questions right, and you'll get a shot at winning $50,000. If you get the wrong answer, you're out of the game. But trust me, the way of being eliminated won't be as simple as walking away empty-handed, for it incorporated outrageous and insane styles of exits, exaggerating the punishment one receives for answering the questions wrong.


Take a look at these examples:


Flying high, away from the contest!!!



Waaaaaaaaa!!! I'm blasting off!!!
BOOOM!!! 
See, I told you it'll never involve the usual walking away from the competition. ^^


In the end, the four remaining contestants will face off for the grand prize. Only one will remain on the top while the rest will fall down to the water.


I suggest you watch it, and you'll get my drift. :D


Till next tym, peeps! ^^

No comments: