Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Of Cruma Tower, singing voices, and academy recruitment

As of now, I'm currently having exams right now in school, so I'm not going to play L2 until my exams are over. But still, to update my blog, here are some of the new interesting stuff I've found in L2:

I'm currently using my elven archer right now, for I'm going to promote her to Silver Ranger and graduate from the HO academy. You see, there are only a few rangers existing in the clan, and she would be of great help. Here's the screenshot I've taken in Cruma Tower while she's in the Temple Missionary quest. Believe me, the platform where Gatekeeper Mozella stood reminds me much of the Matrix due to the writings:


From Lineage 2 pics


The next was during the time I used my Paladin for a while to write a mail for my prince about my plans. She was in Fantasy Isle during that time, and the parade caught my eye. Too bad it was almost over, but then I heard one of the background soundtracks entitled Dream by Inon Zur, which was sung by Leyla Mira together with her companions on the stage. Believe me, that was my first time I saw that moment, and it was nice:


From Lineage 2 pics


And finally, while my future SR was accomplishing Shadow Fox II, I requested one of my clanmates, xKiarax, to recruit my Dark Wizard, darkraven13, into the academy, still remembering what rhea19 had told me to include my DE and graduated to raise clan reputation. By the time I logged on my nuker, I PM'ed her, and finally, by the time we met in MRT, she was finally included in the list:


From Lineage 2 pics

These are all I've got, for now. But don't worry, I'll put more interesting as I progress. About my elf's promotion to SR, I really can't wait. Whoopdedoo!

That's all for now! ^^

No comments: