Thursday, March 12, 2009

Of departure, recognition, victory and current progress

Last Thursday, we honor candidates (Yeah, I’m one of them, believe me) had thrown some sort of despedida for two of my classmates, Kate and Ellesse, for they will spend their summer vacation in America. Most of us had become teary – eyed because, of course, it’s really sad that sometimes we need to go on separate ways during such vacations. I hope that would help them remember even though they’re going to be far apart.

Speaking of summer vacations, I’ll be going to my parents’ place in Negros Occidental this coming March 28, 8 days after the high school recognition day. Yep, I’ll probably be one of those lucky and deserving honor students who will receive medals as fruits of hard labor during the event, and it’ll be considered a victory for me.

But before that, my school had already achieved such, for the cheering squad was declared champion during the National High School Finals of the National Cheering Competition a while ago. Can you imagine, 13 other schools competing for the same title, including the former defending champion, School of St. Anthony? The reward was indeed worth months of practicing for the pep squad and doing the best of supporters to cheer for their beloved school. It’s also a good thing that despite the tough competition, camaraderie and sportsmanship were practiced, which was a must in every battle that we have to face.

About my current experience in Lineage 2, I’m currently accomplishing the last two parts of the job change quest so that my elven archer will graduate from the HO academy and become a Silver Ranger: Testimony of Life and Test of the Sagittarius. I’ve finished the first part known as Trial of the Seeker. Believe me, completing them was indeed difficult, considering that I have limited Internet time. I wish I could freight my paladin’s 3 million adena for the shortcut quest, but I’m afraid that my beloved tanker will become poor, so I refused. I hope it’s worth the hard work, anyway.

Gotta continue the quests now… More chit – chat soon… ^^

No comments: