Friday, April 3, 2009

Ahh... Finally at my parents' place

So here I am now, in my parents' place in Escalante City, Negros Occidental. Actually, it was a store wherein people can buy load and cellphone accessories, our family business. Our house was at the back, where my family sleeps after a whole day of work and other stuff.

Ok, let me tell you what I'm going to do for the whole summer vacation: I'll be focusing mostly on my Nevarethian adventures in Cabal, with both my FS, Crestfallen (she just had her Battle Aura a while ago, wehee!), and FA, Westphallia. If I have time, I'll create a Force Blader as well. And also, I have finished watching the 1st episode of Special A. I might watch the other episodes anytime soon.

But don't worry, I'll check if I might play other games mentioned in my previous entry, since the PCs used are somewhat faulty (and my father's picky when it comes to HD space, trust me). I have also tried a private server in one of my former favorites, RAN Online. What pisses me was when my female swordie got killed by PKers (both channels are PK mode, believe me).

About what I mentioned if I'll have unlimited Internet time, my aunt still has tight - ass rules at using it, meaning my time was still limited. I'll have 6 hours per day for the whole vacation. Looks like I must make the most out of it.

Well, enough ranting for now... Must continue my Cabal adventures. Later days! ^^

No comments: