Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Me as part of Artician communtity

I just registered to Artician a while ago after I received an invitation via my Hotmal e-mail address. By the time I started filing up my basic info for my profile there, I was surprised that I even have an option to import my Deviantart submissions there (I've been in hiatus there for months now, so screw me). Once I'm done importing the files, I changed the skin to my liking, and even submitted two of my current Lineage 2 fan fictions and even my collage there as a start. I even imported my blog entries here via the RSS as well

You may now view my Artician profile via the link below:

http://tinskyhunter.artician.com

I hope I get my creative juices flowing so that I'll submit more stuff there. Meet you there soon... ^^

No comments: