Monday, April 20, 2009

My Cabal gaming experience, currently got screwed up

I held off playing Cabal Online for a few days now because the PC I've used for playing it got haywired. I tried a few attempts to somewhat restore it to its original condition, like letting it rest for a while, but they all came out with a failure. And worse, when I tried to log in and use my Force Shielder in another PC, I got disconnected from the server, and the same result happened after a few attempts to log back in. Adding insult to injury was duing the time the GameGuard didn't run and that I got errors for that. Already pissed off, I decided to uninstall the game yesterday, and right now, I'm curently having efforts of downloading the latest client from the website. I first tried the full patch, but it stopped downloading after a few hours, and when I tried to open it, I got an error due to incomplete files, so I had to do the hard way, downloading the client part by part.

Before all that, my FS was currently at level 45, and thanks to one of my in-game friends there, I got a Epaulette of Guardian +3, which increases HP & defense. By the time my FS equipped that, it looked like a cape. But sadly, my possession of that item was only temporary, so I need to return that to him by the time his Wizard reaches level 43 so that he'll trade it for a Epaulette of Sage +3. I guess that after that, I had to buy it with alz. I just need to wait fo the right time since my FS would soon be able to equip the Bluestin Armorset, which was kept in my inventory for a very long time now.

But until then, I had to focus on my female swordie in the private server of RAN online, or even pilot my older siser's shaman so that I'll get more gold. *sigh*

No comments: