Monday, October 20, 2008

Cadmus, Cadmus... Should I go there?

I just read the latest post in Alcarcalimo's L2 blog that he'll re-roll in the new server, Cadmus, tomorrow as an Assassin (I'm not sure if he'll be like his dark-haired soon-to-be AW Morfindien, though). Yeah, you heard that right, that means that his Bladedancer will still be in (permanent) hiatus mode, although he'll still use it sparingly from time to time. If you want to read about it, look at the link below:

http://alcartravels.blogspot.com/2008/10/re-rolling-to-cadmus.html

Despite the feeling that I'm excited to try out the new server and to re-roll as a Bladedancer (it was because of the cool dance buffs), I was currently in the state of anxiety. It was because of these reasons:

- My knight has 2 more levels to go before she'll become a Paladin, and I need to ask my HO clanmates for 3m Adena for the sake of completing the shortcut quest.

- My archer has to complete the job change quest to become an Elven Scout.

- I couldn't leave my clanmates behind in Aria, so I had to stay there again after I tried out my new toon in Cadmus.

- I cannot log in tomorrow, for I still have to focus in school, so I'm assuming that he'll be far ahead of me, and it'll be hard for me to catch up with him.

- I'm still thinking of what quests to do for my Kamael Warder.

If that would be the case that he'll leave his characters behind in Aria & that he'll be lavishing the pleasure of starting over in Cadmus and stay there until eternity, then that means our friendship will no longer be crystal clear from now on, with the focus blurred to the point of blindness and I'm not happy about it. I hate to say this and to somewhat offend him, and please pardon me, but I can't help it. If that's what he really wants, so be it. I hope we'll still keep in touch, though... >_<


Gotta go to sleep now... I'm so tired *yawns*...

No comments: