Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Of Double Promotions & Other Future Plans

I just created a new character in Cadmus last night, which was a female Dark Elf. I used the same IGN of my Human Knight in Aria as her name, as suggested by my friend Alcarcalimo, who also re-rolled as a DE, in order not to ruin my reputation. During that time, I finished the tasks given by the Newbie Guide, from the Mass of Darkness quest to the Spirit of Craftsman quest. Then, a while ago, as the final task, I accomplished the Offspring of Nightmares quest. By the time my DE reached lvl 18, I decided to take on the Path of the Palus Knight, since I wanted to become a Bladedancer like him. It really took me a while to finish it, but yet again, it was worth it. Here's the proof:


From Lineage 2 pics


Since the Smash 'em Pumpkins event was on-going, I was able to collect pollen in order to trade in for seeds. Everytime I had the seed, I would summon it, feed it with pollen 5 times, then attack in order for it to open. Of all my attempts there, the young squash transformed into a Low Quality Squash, then after I cracked the squash, I received potions as reward. I'm hoping that someday, I'll receive better rewards.

I also used my Elven archer in Aria, and just like what happened to my Palus Knight, it really took me a while to finish the job change quest to become an Elven Scout. Here's the screenie:


From Lineage 2 pics


Talk about double promotion! Wohoo!!

As for my knight in Aria, she just received her 60k+ Ancient Adena reward for participating in the Seven Signs event. I noticed that as she ran towards the Priest of Dawn to receive the gift, one of the Orators of Revelation buffed me with a buff skill known as Blessing of Revelation, which decreases weight penalty & increases resistances to debuffs. I checked on the items that can be exchanged for that currency, and one of them was the Party Mask. I really wanted to take it, but the downside is that the AA required for it is 600k. Yikes! I guess I have to participate again in the event to get more AAs.

Since my semestral break will start on Monday, I'll do 2 quests & the shortcut job change quest in order to become a Paladin, complete quests for my Warder & Elven Scout, and even to try out new skills for my Palus Knight in Cadmus in preparation for the new set of tasks to be completed by her.

I guess I'm satisfied right now with the results. Time to go! ^^

No comments: