Sunday, October 5, 2008

L2 plans after exams

Since my periodical exams will start on Tuesday, and it will last for 3 days, I decided to tone down my urge to complete quests in L2. Yeah, there are some things in which I need to rush, but for now, I need to wait a little more.

But don't worry, I have plans that I will accomplish after the last day of exams. Here are the following:

For my Human Knight - completing the Acts of Evil Quest

For my Kamael - continuing the Muertos Feather quest + starting the Few, the Proud & the Brave quest

For my Elven archer - starting the Rancher's Plea quest + the Job Change quest to become an Elven Scout

Other plans - creating a dwarf for the sake of crafting items, especially soulshots & spiritshots

These might change, though, so it might not go on as planned... >_<

Anyway, that's all for now... ^^

2 comments:

Rob Sanchez said...

And who said that L2 was boring...

tinskyhunter said...

Of course, not me! Good thing the exams are finally over... ^^