Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Octobermania + Current L2 accomplishments

Last Sunday, I went to Megamall together with my chaperone to witness CosplayMania '08. By the time we arrived at the venue, which was at Megatrade Hall 3, there were so many people, especially the cosplayers, and the waiting line was really long. Good thing I bought lunch just before we went in to pay the entance fee and get tickets. I even got a free P20 L2 card for presenting one of my used ones, too.

As expected, I saw the spot for the L2 Octobermania event. I even noticed that the decoration used during the Ozine Fest '08 last summer was used again, but this time the Kamael logo at the top was replaced with the Octobermania logo. I played the memory game at the back to pass the time, since the registration for free play will start at 12:00 noon. At the game, one will have up to 5 chances to get a pair of the same cards, and freebies will be given depending on the trial. I got the Kamael pair at the 2nd trial, and my freebies include the DVD installer, a ballpen & even one of the cards. I chose the same card as the pair that I was able to find. I even wrote the IGN of my knight together with my guild at one spot of the freedom board, too.

I was able to register for freeplay, and during that time, I used my knight & started the Gather the Ingredients for Pie quest. While I was playing, I met the child of one of the players who played as a Paladin (I'm not sure if the father is the owner of Atreo, one of the best-known paladins of Blackbird, or someone else, though). That child played his female Warrior, and I assumed that he'll choose to be a Gladiator, since his avatar wielded dual swords. Since the freeplay duration lasted for only 1 hour, my knight got about 1/4 of the number of required quest items, and I SOE'd her back to Gludio before I left. I even met Guardian Telrun in person as well playing his Kamael.

I even watched the Battle Tournament at the Underground Coliseum. Before the match started, Guardian Mephistopheles introduced to us players the new Guardian, Alkaia, and even gave me a mouse pad for answering his question correctly. There were some slight errors going on, and even delays while waiting for the Aria division match to begin. But then again, at the go signal, it was an all-out mayhem, especially when the characters killed each other through skills as well as to destroy resurrection towers. The winners even rejoiced at the announcement. I wasn;t able to watch the Blackbird part, though, since I became so tired. But before I left, I glanced again at the freedom board, only to discover that it was filled with so many names already, and I even bought a mouse pad as well as a keychain.

As for my L2 life, I have good news. Last Saturday, I started the job change quest for my Kamael, and she sucessfully became a Warder. Here's the proof:

From Lineage 2 pics


Right now, she's at level 21, currently trying out her rapier skills. But the current problem is that in order to finish the option side-quest of the Subjugation of Lizardmen quest, she needs to kill the Serpent Demon Bifrons for the item inside the chest. It means that I'll have my first time battle with a raid boss! Yikes!!! I really need a party right now ASAP!

As for my knight, she's currently at level 34, one more level before she can do the Trial of Duty quest, one of the 3 job change quests necessary to reach her 2nd class (I'm still not sure if I can afford to do the shortcut 2nd job change, though). I still need to continue to aformentioned Gather Ingredients for Pie quest, though.

For my other plans, I still need to use my Elven archer and do the job change quest to become an Elven Scout. I might even plan to re-roll in Cadmus next week either as a Dark Elf to become a Bladedancer, a Human to become a Warlord, or another Elf to be either a Swordsinger or Plainswalker.

Anyway, that's all for now! More things yet to come! ^^

2 comments:

LaughingWaters said...

Congrats.

Enjoy your fun till lvl 60 :P

tinskyhunter said...

hahaha... thanks... ^^

Just accomplished the Trial of Duty quest last night.