Saturday, October 25, 2008

A bittersweet promotion

From yesterday until a while ago, my former Human Knight had spent the last 2 levels of her first class completing the Conquest of Alligator Island quest in Innadrill Territory. By the time she reached level 40, I decided to accomplish the shortcut job change quest, the Good Works Reward. Thanks to one of my former clanmates, who lent me the 3 million Adena, I was already one step towards her goal. I was also able to get back a part of the cost spent for the Antidote to given by one of the quests NPCs, thanks to the Black Marketeer of Mammon (you may be familiar with this dwarf, as he's the person to transact to when your Cabal, either Dusk or Dawn, won control over the Seal of Avarice after the one week quest period of the Seven Signs, by the way). And after talking to the Grand Master in the Warriors' Guild in Giran (the venue of the Good Works Reward) about the 2nd job change, the moment that I've been waiting for so long had finally arrived: She was now a Paladin, and also one of the graduates from the academy of HeavensOracle, for she was given an Academy Circlet as proof. I couldn't help but to smile, and deep inside, I was rejoicing with glee.


From Lineage 2 pics


From Lineage 2 pics


But then again, it also turned out to be melancholic, for once I graduated, I will once again be clanless. I really wished that I would still stay, but I should move on and prepare myself, for if I return, it will be a must for me to participate in both the fortress & castle sieges. But don't worry, my depature from the clan will be just brief, and besides, my Warder also became one of the academy members.

I would really like to thank my former HeavensOracle clanmates, especially to EvaRavenspell, Hellborne, SevenSins, Iriss, yching, Daeris & killuminatti, for letting me experience what is like to have comrades in a clan, and even to ArkAngle, for lending me the 3 million Adena for the shortcut job change quest and even for giving me C-grade equipment as a farewell gift. Kudos to you guys, and don't worry, as MacArthur said, "I shall return".

That's all for now! doodlez! ^^

2 comments:

LaughingWaters said...

A pally ! May the Holy Light shine upon your path. xD


Aww..you can always request to join them back :)

Circlet can be sold for 250k to NPCs though. :P

tinskyhunter said...

Thanks... I still have to level-up my paladin until I am allowed to come back... I hope it will be worth it... ^^