Sunday, November 2, 2008

And so the sem break ends...

Today's the last day of my semestral break, and I'm going back to school tomorrow. But just before I prepare, let me share to you my L2 life so far:

My paladin has already reached level 50 due to leveling up in the Sea of Spores (I was doing the Dig up the Sea of Spores quest during that time) & the Forest of Evil, located between the Ivory Tower and the Tower of Insolence. It's also the second time of joining the Seven Signs, and I'm fighting for the Lords of Dawn again, but this time, it's for the Seal of Avarice. During her stay in the Catacomb of the Apostate, aside from killing those mobs for quest scrolls for the Yoke of the Past quest, there was one party who was found dead because of being owned by them. Here's the screenshot:


From Lineage 2 pics


To relieve from boredom, I chatted with my prince ArkAngle about random stuff, including the party there. Believe me, I was flabbergasted by the time he said to me that these party members are using bot 24/7. At least being kissed on the floor would teach them a lesson.

About my alternate toons, my Warder has 5 more levels to go before she'll become a Soul Breaker, and my Elven archer has already reached level 28. My greatest accomplishment I got so far was when my Dwarf was promoted to Artisan. Here's the proof:



From Lineage 2 pics


And so I tried vending via private creation using the two recipes: the SSD recipe that Alcarcalimo's Dwarf, FlintForger, gave to me and even the SpSD recipe that my main has picked up somewhere. But then again, no one dared to give materials for me to craft. Oh well, at least that's one of the pains of a vender. As for her combat abilities, I chose both blunt-type & polearms as her weapons, for I have to be flexible depending on the situation that I have to face, either in solo or in a party.

Oh, and one more thing. During the period of raising & smashing pumpkins, I received lots of potions, some enchant scrolls & even A-grade crystals as rewards. As for the point zone event, I received a Black Feather Mask for my Paladin, a Monocle for my Warder, and even some fireworks, too

Well, that's all for now! Doodlez! ^^

2 comments:

Rob Sanchez said...

LOLZ. Is that an Infinity clannie there?

tinskyhunter said...

Sad to say this, but yes... I knew you're already pissed at mentioning to me that some of your clanmates are bot users... ><