Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Finally free from the torment...

I just got the result of my recent stool test after having treatement for my diarrhea for a week. Some time after my class got dismissed, I waited at the Alfonso Clinic for the result. It really took me about two hours before I finally got the result, and it was good news: the amoeba was no longer existent.

Also, I had another check-up with the doctor, and because I was finally recovered from my illness, I'm allowed to eat everything I want again. Wohoo! But still, I have to be moderate from eating too much fatty foods & even instant noodles... ><

Because of that experience, I'm no longer complaining about what I'm supposed to eat, since I almost lost my appetite because of the menu limit. I'll finally live as my normal self again.

Cherrios! ^^

No comments: