Thursday, November 20, 2008

Soon to be fully recovered + new messenger

I have recovered from my fever, and my excretion became normal again, but I still have to resume my treatment until I become fully recovered from my illness. I just have to avoid eating fatty & oily foods to avoid the excretion to soften until I became normal. I'll go back to the doctor on Sunday to check on the result of my theraphy.

I just downloaded the new Windows Live Messenger last Tuesday, and I could say that it looked & acted better than my old Windows Messenger. Good thing that it also allowed me to add any friend who has a Yahoo e-mail address. Most of us are using Yahoo because of its reliability, and it was a relief that I'll soon chat with my classmates with this new messenger. Chatting was perhaps one of my ways to relieve boredom, because I had to confine myself in my room at home.

Anyway, wish me luck on my recovery! ^^

No comments: