Monday, November 17, 2008

Weird tagline + Another promotion

My pally just saw a weird tagline from that Dark Elf while I was waiting for my clanmate to give me accessories in MRT. It really reminds of that show in Bubble Gang on GMA 7 wherein there is that spoiled brat and her housemaid. Here's the screenshot:


From Lineage 2 pics


By the way, my former Warder just graduated last Saturday from the HeavensOracle academy. It really took me a long time to finish the job change quest (Certified Soul Breaker), with hunting for wyrm hearts as the most difficult part. But then, she wasn't instantly leveled up to 40, so after I finished the quest, I filled up all of her remaining experience in the Field of Whispers in Heine Territory. And so, voila! I went back to Giran so that she will have the promotion.

From Lineage 2 pics


Immediately after this, I used some of my remaining Dimensional Diamonds to purchase a SOE to her home town, the Kamael Village at the Isle of Souls. There, I bought all the Battle Manuals of her Soul Breaker skills from Trader Milfia. I had to freight all my uneccessary stuff to my Dwarven Artisan, so that I'll have space to put almost all of her manuals in her WH, but I left those required for her lvl 40 - 43 skills in her inventory. Excited about these new skills, I tried them near the Malle Lizardmen Barracks, and believe me, I'm impressed.

Yesterday, after I used my future Silver Ranger for a few hours, I used my fresh Soul Breaker again, since my prince ArkAngle will give me C-grade equipment in Rune Township. How kind of him! He gave me a normal Theca set as congratulatory gift.

From Lineage 2 pics

And so, he told me that I had to give my Paladin's Samurai Long Sword to her. I'm really reluctant at first, but he said that he'll give me a B-grade weapon for her by the time I come back. And so, I followed him. I'm really impressed at the result of weapon conversion, from SLS, into an Admiral's Estoc. (Never mind about the bottom, I was so in the hurry during the time I took it.)

From Lineage 2 pics


And also, about the Alchemist event, my pally current has 3 transmutation circles in her recipe book. It's really hard for my toons to get the chest keys needed to open these chests near the NPC. I have to use all of the mats harvested by them to create Philosopher's Stones. So far, I got Greater Healing potions as reward.

That's all & thank you... ^^

No comments: