Friday, September 5, 2008

At least all hope's not lost...

I've just had another chat with Alcarcalimo a while ago via Windows Messenger, and he said to me that he was able to play Lineage 2 again because he just downloaded and installed the Nvidia driver for his graphics card. The graphic bug was the reason why he ceased to play the game (Look at my very first post with the link of his story to know why.). It was really a bittersweet relief for me to know that he finally got the remedy for that problem. Why bittersweet? Well, here are the reasons:

- He just tried playing in Blackbird server, which is somewhat a shame for me since we're both in Aria
before the loophole occured, and he's still not in the mood to go back there because of the tension
experienced while he was on the way to become a Bladedancer.

- His Soulshot Dependency Syndrome was not yet fully recovered.

- I have just spent P50 to buy the LU! card to buy credits so that I would start packing up on item
mall purchases by the time I'll start playing Perfect World.

Right now, I'm still thinking of names that I'll use for my characters in PW. I've thought of using words that depicted sorrow, pain and other deep emotions as names, and he suggested me to a link that would help in choosing names for my avatar. The reason behind this is that names must not be too long (not more than 10 letters). If you want to see the website, look here:

http://www.fantasynames.net

Because of these reasons, I'll be looking forward to the day in which my online gaming spirit will ignite once again. But in the meantime, I'm currently installing PW in my PC, and I might go back to continue playing L2 to experience more about the Gracia patch.

That's all for now, doodlez... ^^

No comments: