Sunday, September 7, 2008

Wanting to go back to Ether

It's been more than a week already ever since I stopped playing Lineage 2 due to the graphics bug I've experienced (Look at my first post for reasons.). While I was browsing through the L2 forums, I've noticed that Alcarcalimo has already updated his L2 SEA blog with a new post. By the time I visited the site and saw the latest post, I was burdened with regret. It was because of what he said that he had already started his adventure in Blackbird, and that he might not go back to Aria because of the difficulty of progression to become a Bladedancer. Shameful, isn't it? Anyway, here's the link:

http://http://alcartravels.blogspot.com/2008/09/return-of-comeback-dark-elf.html

If memory serves me right, before I stopped playing, my Human Fighter has 1 more level to go before she can do the job change quest to become a Human Knight, my Kamael Fighter's Collect Arrowheads quest was still on progress (6 or 5 more quest items to go), and my Elven Fighter has learned a new skill, in preparation for the Legacy of the Poet's quest. The L2 fanatic within me was crying her heart out already, but good thing I've already installed the Nvidia driver like he did.

And now, I'll be waiting for the day for my return to Ether, but for now, I'll arrange some things first

That's all for now! Wait for my return...

2 comments:

Rob Sanchez said...

Since we both have the same Graphics card, you can still join me in Aria--just update your graphics card.

tinskyhunter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.