Saturday, September 27, 2008

My first time as a clan academy member...

A while ago, I was having a chat with EvaRavenspell, one of Alcarcalimo's friends, via Xfire. I could still remember the day when he suggested to join her clan, HeavensOracle, and even inquired her about it. Since my knight's still low-leveled, I decided to join the clan's academy. DeMucci, one of her clanmates, whispered to me that I must teleport to MRT (Monster Race Track) and meet him there. By the time I was welcomed into the acdemy, yching, also one of her clanmates, gave me some SOEs (scrolls of escape) to the castle.

I tried one of the SOEs, and I noticed that I was in a small space together with the Gludio Castle Mass Gatekeeper. After a short delay, I was teleported to the throne room. I was confused, for I saw that the door's closed, and I needed to go back to Gludin Village as soon as posible. Good thing, the chamberlain has the option to teleport members of the clan who owned the castle into certain places. By the time I checked the list, I noticed that both the Ant's Nest & Ruins of Agony had a small fee to teleport there. I selected Gludio Town first, then teleported back to Gludin Village via the gatekeeper.

Yeah, I was still anxious of what's like to be in a clan. But someday, I'll get used to it.

Thanks, EvaRavenspell, for welcoming me into your clan! ^^

Update: Some of my clanmates were generous enough to give me d-grade equipment, as well as adena. I was able to meet Alcarcalimo while I was on my quest as well. Thanks for coming! :D

2 comments:

Rob Sanchez said...

Congratulations. I know Heaven's Oracle will definitely take care of you.

Next goal: Graduate!!

tinskyhunter said...

Yeah, I really must graduate... Thanks... ^^