Monday, September 1, 2008

Going to try out PW

Since I have no other option to keep my online gaming spirit from dwindling, I decided to try out PW, suggested by fellow XFire chatmate Alcarcalimo. I just bought the installer CD yesterday in Megamall, and so I installed it. But there are errors while I'm installing it because of decompression problems in some files. I tried it again for a few times, including a while ago after I installed the Frost City manual patch. But still, the results were the same.

Since I have no choice but to delete the files (again). I'm currently in exasperation at this moment. I'm planning to be a Wuxia in Tiger server since he's there as well. I have no choice but to download the whole manual patch the hard way, but I'll do it some other time.

By the way, if you want to read about his travels in PW, look here:

http://perfectworldphils.blogspot.com

That's all for now... ^^

No comments: