Sunday, September 21, 2008

My current PC dilema + my cousin's arrival

I wasn't able to accomplish my L2 plan of completing the Dragon Fangs quest together with Alcarcalimo because of my current PC dilema. While I was browsing through the L2 forums, my monitor suddenly suffered from loopholes until it became totally blocked up and it was no longer working anymore. I had no choice but hibernate away from the computer until the problem's fixed. It happened last Friday, and I was so disconsolate, because I knew that we were supposed to agree on our meeting in-game so that he'll help me complete the quest with his dance buffs.

But anyway, my cousin has arrived from Dubai together with his wife & son last Thursday. I was really having fun together with the child. That really calmed me down despite the frustration that I've experienced for not being able to cope up, because I became anxious of what the bladedancer will say because of me not being able to go online during the weekends.

It's really a long story, but thankfully, my counsin was able to buy a new monitor. And because of that, I was relieved.

That's all for now... ^^

2 comments:

LaughingWaters said...

Ahahaha ! You are not the only one, DSkie.

I was unable to grasp solace and consolation while L2-ing when my laptop finally rest her fried circuit board during my Quest for Materials on my A grade status.

I cried all night. Yeah. All Night. My only companion in the room died.

Monitor damaged still can repair so don't take it too hard :D

tinskyhunter said...

Oh, hey there, Azure... I never knew it's you who came here... ^^

Yeah, I've heard about you laptop problem in the forums. It's really sad to experience something like that.

But good thing my problem's solved already... :D