Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Squabble leading to a new bond...

Aside from my current PW exasperation, I'm having another enigma. But this time, it's not of online games, it's currently on friendship. And so here it goes:

There are two of my classmates (I would rather not post their names here for privacy and real identity protection.) who had fights that would lead their friendship to be torn asunder, which happened during my sophormore days. A while ago, during the presentation practice of some of my classmates after class, one of them told me about what really happened during that time. I asked her if there would be any chance for reconciliation, but she remarked that there would be none. She even told me that she was the reason why I became close to her ex-best friend, and that she regreted that I became her friend and even accepted the fact that I became closer to her former BFF rather than her.

That whas when I became crestfallen. In fact, it was like I was torn apart two friends, and as a general rule, I should choose only one. It was also like the victim became an instrument why the comrade became the enemy's ally.

Actually, friendship usually starts from common interests, and it seems that one of the girls mentioned here have more similar interests from the other, which is the reason why I became close to her. It was really diappointing that a friend nowadays would simply let him/her be taken away by circumstances, just like what happened to the one whom I've talked to when she simply let me be friends with her former friend.

I've learned that a friend should be strong to keep the bond tight, even if their union is put to the test.

That's all for now... ^_^

No comments: