Friday, September 12, 2008

RMT retailers, now L2 load sellers?? + finding solace

A while ago, I read the topic in the L2 forums that OffGamers will be included in the list of load sellers for both Malaysian & Singaporean players. At first, I thought it would be a relief for them, since there was an announcement that the old load cards can still be used until Sept. 30. It was because the AMDG-Cubetech partnership is about to be expired. But then, I was shocked because during my chat with Alcarcalimo, he said that OffGamers was considered to be one of the Real-Money Traders (RMTs) ever existed. He even stated that they would sell adena just for a small fee (in dollars, that is). Due to these reasons, he was now pissed, and I was even vexed by these same reasons. Believe me, we're both proud because of the clarification that AMDG will not support RMT sellers, but now, we're crestfallen because the opposite has finally happened.

Aside from that issue plaguing the community right now, we both conversed about almost everything. I stated about the last post here (Look at the last post below.) and the reason behind it, that I had mood swings. He told me that he also had it once before when he was my age, and he was even attuned to atheism. My reason for mood swings was due to despondency of salvation, that I feared that I would not receive atonement due to my transgressions. Good thing he was helpful enough to guide me to cope up with it. It's really a long story, though.

I was even touched by one of the quotes that he stated to lift my spirit towards not losing hope. Here's the quote:

"You can be surrounded by darkness yet you see the light. Go towards it and don't let darkness swallow you whole."

It means that instead of being disconsolate towards problems, seize to moment to correct it. Never miss the chance, and look at the clouds & see the stars, for it would never come back to you.

Overall, I can bravely say that solace will be with me in every pain & bliss, and he, as a good comrade, is one of the reasons why I found it.

That's all for now... ^^

4 comments:

Rob Sanchez said...

Although I am mad at what happened between AMDG and Offgamers, I have decided to focus on our Malaysian friends getting access to L2 load (actually they can get the exact same service at seagamermall.com--yep RMT!).

Regarding your mood, it's going to get better if you choose it to be so.

tinskyhunter said...

Another RMT seller? How disappointing...

Yeah, it's better for me to thibk positive right now... ^^

LaughingWaters said...

Oi oi ~ cheer up ! ^^

tinskyhunter said...

hahahaha... thanks for cheering me up... ^^