Thursday, September 11, 2008

Of Obsolete Atonement & Failed Attempts

Up to now, I'm still in the state of vexation. It was because of two events that happened to me a while ago:

- My classmates & I had the Sacrament of Reconcilation in our small chapel in school. As I was waiting for my turn, my heart was burdened with regret over the past trangressions I've done. By the time I finished confessing my sins to the priest and doing the sermon, my burdened was alleviated. The hapless event started when our section was scolded because of being noisy in the chapel, and I really didn't want to hear it ever again, not anymore. That even lead me to think that being in a homogenous section was nothing else but a nightmare, and that atonement was nothing else but insincere.

- I was able to reinstall Lineage 2, but unfortunately, the patch was not updated to Gracia. I tried to log in, but it was worthless. I really need to complete the Collect Arrowheads quest for my Kamael, as well as to obtain one more level for my Human so that she will be able to do the job change quest.

I really wished that I could tell him about what happened, but as of now, I need to wait for the right time.

So much for being pardoned, for I was instead condemned...

2 comments:

Rob Sanchez said...

Catholic school life can be confusing at times. I'm glad I survived, you will too.

Regarding L2, patience is the key, there's nothing we can do about it. LOLZ.

tinskyhunter said...

Yeah, I would rather be patient... In fact, I'm still waiting for the day that we'll meet again in L2... ^^